Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mouse Hotkey

I recently came across a pretty cool tool called StrokeIT which attaches shortcuts to your mouse and how you gesture. Now I am the type that love using my keyboard short cuts and so to me I feel that this would be a little too different for how I prefer to Revit, but it is still a really cool tool and many out there may find this a nice alternative to browsing around for tools on tool bars and using the keyboard.

Below is a video of how it works. You can also see the video on this forum. I am not sure why the video is so blurry on here?




1 comment:

  1. Very informative blog ,Very good information thanks for sharing such wonderful blog with us ,after long time came across such knowlegeble blog. keep sharing such informative blog with us.

    promote my website for free on google | what is seo branding |
    how to promote website free of cost |seo for brand awareness

    ReplyDelete